Financial Aid Application Requirements and Process
On November 1 (not before) one may begin the process to apply for financial aid for the 2013-2014 school year. A financial aid form must be completed online at FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment (www.factstuitionaid.com).
Step 1: Click on Applicant Sign In
Step 2: New users select Create an Account; or returning users enter their existing Username and Password.
Be sure to send to FACTS your 1040 Income Tax form for 2012 and your W-2 statement for 2012, and the FACTS required fee. The process is not complete until all paper work is submitted and the fee paid. Once you have completed the application, please do not make any changes before contacting the Catholic Schools Financial Aid office.
For Catholic Students Enrolled in a Catholic School in This Diocese
A Financial Aid Form must be completed
annually when applying for financial aid.
Diocesan Requirements – School Tuition Aid (Grades K-12)
- Must be an active member of a Catholic Parish in the Diocese of Springfield (that is, attends Mass and financially supports the parish).
- Must demonstrate financial need within the Diocesan guidelines
- Must complete a new application form each year
- The financial aid is given apart from other assistance program available to children of teachers in our Diocesan Schools
- Schools may offer their own financial aid assistance programs
Tuition Aid is not available for Pre-K students
Completed applications will be processed beginning March 15, continuing on the 15th of each month (as long as funds are available). The process involves the financial aid office consulting the pastor with regards to membership and financial support. After pastor consultation, acceptance/denial letters are sent to families. Student names are sent to the schools with the amount of financial aid awarded. The “normal” amount of aid given to a high school student can be as high as $1,000; while an elementary student may receive as much as $500.
For further information, please contact Dawn Makusiewicz at the Financial Aid Office at:
(413) 452-0827 or email@example.com